Emerson Diaper Tote in Black
Diaper bags rarely scream "style & sophistication", but that's not the case for this cotton canvas Emerson tote from SoYoung. Coming in classic black, it will coordinate with any chic outfit. The durable canvas cleans up with a quick wipe, and there's no shortage of handy pockets to keep the wee one's (and your) things organized. When your babe passes the diaper age, repurpose the bag to carry your camera and lenses or as the perfect-sized carry-on. Bonus: With its unisex styling, Dad won't make a face when he's on diaper bag duty.
- Cotton canvas with vegan leather straps
- 14 in x 11 in x 5.5 in
- Large compartment can hold a 13" laptop, small blanket, or swaddle; includes 3 exterior pockets, 6 interior pockets, a bottle cooler, adjustable stroller straps, and a removable messenger strap
- Includes a laminated changing pad
- Free of PVC, lead, and phthalates
- Care - Keep bag from prolonged sun exposure as this may cause fading. If your bag begins collecting lint, simply rub it with a dryer sheet or apply an anti-static spray.
Catherine Choi had a light-bulb moment when she was trying to hold her son Noah and search through her black hole of a diaper bag. So she designed a new type of diaper bag that made organizing (and finding) things much easier. Besides stylish & functional diaper bags, her company SoYoung produces lunch boxes, cooler bags, and backpacks. Catherine (SoYoung is her Korean name) lives in Toronto, Canada with her husband and three sons.
Find more great products from SoYoung.