On-the-go moms and kids will appreciate these charming linen cooler bags from SoYoung. An insulated insert keeps snacks and meals fresh on park outings or at school, and a convenient back pocket keeps utensils at hand. The adjustable strap can transform the cooler from messenger bag into backpack in a jiffy. The cooler is available in three joyful prints--pink birds, blue bicycle, and purple dandelion.
- Raw linen with insulated insert
- 8 in x 7.5 in x 4.5 in with 47" strap
- Name tag for personalization and back pocket for utensils
- Machine wash on gently cycle. Air dry. Wipe insert with damp cloth.
- Free of PVC, lead, and phthalates
Catherine Choi had a light-bulb moment when she was trying to hold her son Noah and search through her black hole of a diaper bag. So she designed a new type of diaper bag that made organizing (and finding) things much easier. Besides stylish & functional diaper bags, her company SoYoung produces lunch boxes, cooler bags, and backpacks. Catherine (SoYoung is her Korean name) lives in Toronto, Canada with her husband and three sons.
Find more great products from SoYoung.